Please, click here
to check out our "Extended"
Radon Action Month
Air and Water Testing Promotion.
Advanced Radon Mitigation
& Water Treatment?
FOR OVER 25 YEARS
We have earned the trust of thousands of people in New Hampshire.
We've helped clients such as homeowners, realtors, and home builders, make the air they breathe and water they drink, safer.
We would like the opportunity to do that for you.
NEW HAMPSHIRE'S RADON MITIGATION
WATER TREATMENT SPECIALISTS
Advanced Radon Mitigation & Water Treatment
is New Hampshire's full service
Radon Mitigation and Water Treatment Company.
With decades of experience, our trained technicians take pride in their skills and ability to provide all of our customers with the best in state-of-the-art system installations, products and technology in New Hampshire. We customize a system to meet your individual needs, teach you about that system, and are always available to answer any questions you may have- even if it's years later!
The Team at Advanced Radon Mitigation and Water Treatment of New Hampshire are -
• Fully insured
• Trained and Certified by the AARST National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) for Radon Contractor Proficiency. (4 on-staff NRPP Certified Contractors).
(The most Certified Radon Contractors in any NH company)
• Certified Water Quality Association, CWS Level 6-Master
(The highest acheivable level of certification)
• Member, in good standing, of the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST)
• Certified by Cook College at Rutgers University for "Waterborne Radon Proficiency"
• Certified "Radon information Speaker's Bureau" by the Center of Environmental Research and Technology Institute (CERTI)
A Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
We are committed to service and confident in our ability to deliver to you the absolute best Radon Mitigation, Water Filtration, or Moisture Reduction system available on the market today...and back it up with the best service and warranties in the industry!
We All Want Safe Water and Air
• It has been estimated that 80% of modern life is lived indoors.
• Our bodies are made up of 70% water.
• An adult should drink 8 to 12 glasses of water a day to stay healthy.
Given these facts, you could say that the air we breathe and the water we drink are two of the most important factors to our health. That's why we take our role as New Hampshire water consultants and indoor air quality control experts very seriously.
Radon in your homes' air or water can have
serious health implications.
- Radon is the primary cause lung cancer, in non-smoking adults.
- Radon is odorless and tasteless. The only way to know if it is there, and how much, is to test for it.
- Radon in drinking water should not be removed with point-of-use water filters. It must be aerated at the point-of-entry into the house and vented before it reaches the faucets in your home.
Aside from solving the radon problems in your Air and Water, we can also design and install a water treatment system to remove a host of impurities from your drinking water, such as, Arsenic, Uranium, Lead, MtBE, Volatile Organic Compounds, etc. We can install the right filtration system to remove Iron before it damages your appliances and stains your clothes. A water softener will remove soluble metals and reduce the hardness in your water, which will make all of your water appliances perform better and last longer.
If the domestic water in your home comes from a drilled or dug well, it is wise to perform a Water Analysis on an annual basis. We can take a test sample of your water and provide you with an "Independent" Lab Analysis , or you can have it tested yourself.
In order to avoid a conflict of interest, our testing procedure always involves an Independent, State Accredited, Testing Lab, so you know that we have no interest in treating problems that don't really exist.