New Hampshire's Radon Mitigation & Water Treatment Specialists!
We All Want Safe Water and Air
• It has been estimated that 80% of modern life is lived indoors.
• Our bodies are made up of 70% water.
• An adult should drink 8 to 12 glasses of water a day to stay healthy.
Given these facts, you could say that the air we breathe and the water we drink are two of the most important factors to our health. That's why we take our role as New Hampshire water consultants and indoor air quality control experts very seriously.
Radon in your homes' air or water can have
serious health implications.
- Radon is the primary cause lung cancer, in non-smoking adults.
- Radon is odorless and tasteless. The only way to know if it is there, and how much, is to test for it.
- Radon in drinking water should not be removed with point-of-use water filters. It must be aerated at the point-of-entry into the house and vented before it reaches the faucets in your home.
Aside from solving the radon problems in your Air and Water, we can also design and install a water treatment system to remove a host of impurities from your drinking water, such as, Arsenic, Uranium, Lead, MtBE, Volatile Organic Compounds, etc. We can install the right filteration system to remove iron before it damages your appliances and stains your clothes. A water softener will remove soluble metals and reduce the hardness in your water, which will make all of your water appliances perfom better and last longer.
After we reduce the radon in your air, you may still have problems with mold, moisture, and other Indoor Air Quality Control issues that are not remedied by solely installing a radon venting system.
If the domestic water in your home comes from a drilled or dug well, it is wise to perform a Water Analysis on an annual basis. We can take a test sample of your water and provide you with an "Independent" Lab Analysis , or you can have it tested yourself.
In order to avoid a conflict of interest, our testing procedure always involves an Independent, State Accredited, Testing Lab, so you know that we have no interest in finding problems that aren't there.
We have been trusted by countless homeowners, realtors, and home builders in New Hampshire, for well over a decade, to keep the air they breathe and water they drink as safe as possible.
We would like the opportunity do that for you.